NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
MAY 11, 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Garden City Library Board will hold a Public Hearing on the proposed budget for fiscal year ending June 30, 2022 at the Maplewood Community Center, 31735 Maplewood, Garden City, MI 48135 on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:00 pm. THE PROPERTY TAX MILLAGE RATE PROPOSED TO BE LEVIED TO SUPPORT THE PROPOSED BUDGET WILL BE A SUBJECT OF THIS HEARING. A copy of proposed budget can be viewed online here, or at the Garden City Public Library, 31735 Maplewood, Garden City, MI 48135.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
GARDEN CITY LIBRARY BOARD
GARDEN CITY, MICHIGAN
TO LIBRARY BOARD MEMBERS AND ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:
This is your official notification for a regular Library Board Meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM in the Community Room of the Maplewood Community Center, 31735 Maplewood Road, Garden City, Michigan. (734) 793-1830
FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING AGENDA:
1. Call to order
2. Public Hearing on the Library Budget for the fiscal year ending June 6, 2022
3. Consideration of approval of the minutes of 4/13/2021
4. Consideration of approval of the closed session minutes of 4/13/2021
5. Consideration of approval of the Director’s Report for the month
6. Consideration of approval of the Monthly Bills/Deposits
7. Unfinished Business:
8. New Business:
9. Public Comment
Next Meeting: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
Persons with disabilities who require assistance in order to participate in the public meeting should contact the Library at the earliest opportunity by emailing the Library at email@example.com or by calling (301) 246-0546.