Stay calm. Stay safe. In the interest of public health, the Garden City Public Library is taking the following preventative steps:
- Staff and patrons are encouraged to stay home if they have the flu or flu-like symptoms. Do not bring sick children to our youth programs.
- Hand sanitizer and facial tissues are available for staff and patrons at the circulation desk and reference desk.
- Computer stations will be wiped with disinfectant several times each day. Patrons may request a disinfectant wipe if they wish to wipe down the computer station themselves.
- Staff and patrons are encouraged to wash their hands (for 20 seconds) often during the day.
- Staff and patrons are encouraged to avoid touching their face, especially eyes, nose, and mouth.
- NO LATE FEES! Remember, the Garden City Public Library is a fine-free library. So if you are sick, return your books a few days late without penalty or charge.